Friday, July 19, 2013

EtanDe Cretan Rage

This is what Etandecretan sent me after I told him to stop acting like a CEO.

I KNOW I AM NOT A FUCKING COMPANY I AM WORKING ON A WEBSITE ON GOOGLE SITES I USED TO HAVE A WEBSITE
THAT I PAYED FOR BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT! I don't give a shit about my subscribers and I don't fucking advertise them on my google sites I talk about other things besides my youtube I am not trying to become fucking popular unlike you son of a bitch trying to advertise with every fucking place you go I know I am not a fucking business but I do have people that fucking do stuff for me they do great work I am friends with most popular youtubers I make a pretty good fucking friend unlike you probably couldn't get popular youtubers to become your friend. by the way STOP SPAMMING ME ABOUT THIS STUPID FUCKING SUBJECT strike one two more strikes
-thanks
EtanDeCretan


BTW, Ethan, advertising on your videos is a good thing, even smosh does it, genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment